Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Writng Does Payoff

I had been having a problem with my air-conditioner. I wrote them a letter and included the bill, the warranty , and the first repair report. Now a year later the problem still existed. I put this in a letter and explained my needs for a working product that continues to cool, and does not just blow air, like a fan.

Finally, two men arrived to try and figure out the problem. Yesterday , they realized that the unit when installed was a bit too small for the case that enclosed it. They pushed the unit back and so far it works. It does look a bit funny, but for now, I can live with the looks. My letter worked and there was no service charge. It pays to write to justify your point.


Fancy Nancy Says: Writing Can Pay Great Benefits!

1 comment:

  1. Wise Words Fancy Nancy...
    You are a wonderful writer,
    and an extra-ordinary human being!

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.