Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Miracles Do Happen

My computer has been sick for weeks. I really did not know what to do about it. The printer was slow, the print only came out in color. My son-in-law was nice enough to try to fix it, and he even had problems.

Miracles do happen. Tonight I needed to write an important letter . At first nothing worked right. I suddenly tried to find some help online from my computer. I read what it said and deleted a whole bunch of features I did not need.

All of a sudden , my computer recuperated. It was a miracle , since I had no idea what I was doing. I guess the answer is always try to solve a problem,

Fancy Nancy says: Miracles Do Happen!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy...
    You are now a Cyber-Geek!
    Go Nerds!!!

    So glad your computer is cooperating again.

    Love you so much...
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.