Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fancy Nancy Enjoys New Connections

Today I went to a brand new bank nearby. There were no cars there, and I wondered if the bank was even open. When I went in , I learned that they had just opened Tues. I enjoyed speaking with the manager and asked if she might need help getting the word out. I told her I do programs for banks. She asked me my price and when I told her my guess is they do not want to pay. In any case I have more jobs than I need now. Networking is the name of the game. I find it fun to connect with new folks and learn about what they do. For those who need a job consider talking with the people where you might want to work. You never know, it could lead to a new job.


Fancy Nancy says" Networking is the road to new job opportunites"

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.