Friday, December 17, 2010

Today Was a Medical Day

Today I had to go for a catscan and I hope it turns out okay. We have to appreciate good health, and too often we take it for granted. I see my doctor on Monday, to get the results. Time will tell, but I was glad to get the test over with.

As someone said, we don't always appreciate what our bodies can do until the parts don't work the same. I always kid the doctors and ask for a pill that will keep us at 25. They reply, when I find one, I will take it myself. Enjoy whatever parts of your body that work. Take care to eat right, exercise, and use good judgement.

Fancy Nancy says" Take care of your body, it is the only one you will get"

2 comments:

  1. Fancy Nancy...
    Above is some bits of profound wisdom.
    (You have a knack for "wise words"!

    Can't wait to see you Thursday.
    Love you so much..
    now and always!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOPS...
    ABOVE "ARE" BITS OF PROFOUND WISDOM!

    AND TO THINK...
    MY MOM IS AN ENGLISH PROFESSOR!

    LOVE YOU LOTS,
    LYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.