Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fancy Nancy is Enjoying Her New Computer Stuff

Wow, it is nice to see easily on my new computer monitor. Also, my new cushy chair helps a lot to make computer time more comfortable.

We are in Florida now and still getting ready for the New Year. Lots of fun lunches with friends and now trying to get reorganized for the tax season and then my teaching. This week we have the movie club at our house. We meet once a month and I will talk about the movie Love and Drugs. It is so true that the pharmacies send out gorgeous young reps to woo the doctors and we become the guinea pigs for the new drugs.


Fancy Nancy says" Stick with the old , true cures--- one asprin or tylenol. Foget the new fancy stuff. It can get you sick!

3 comments:

  1. What’s your screen resolution? I have my PC running at a 1440 x 900 resolution. It’s okay, but it’ll have to do for now. I usually just use my PC to play video games, having my laptop reserved for work. It’s not the most powerful one out there, but it does well on lower settings.

    Lance Vartanian

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.