Monday, December 20, 2010

A Good Report

Today I completed the lung medical tests and the results were good. What an experience. They put you in a glass chamber and you blow into a tube and they measure your breathing and then pump in some varied gases. I was most reluctant to do it, but I was told they needed the results for a complete report.

I made it though and the results were good. I must say I was most hesitant to take the tests, but it seemed I did not have good choices. I always wonder if they need the tests to help pay for their equipment. Perhaps this is cynical, but who knows the answer?????


Fancy Nancy is happy with good test results. Enjoy good fresh clean air and good breathing results. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.