Thursday, February 24, 2011

At Last, I Can Get My Tax Letter

Hooray, I just got a call that I can go to get my annual tax letter from Merrill Lynch. I will be glad to get it so that my accountant can do my taxes. I am also trying to get the correct fees from my dentist. My guess is the office is closed, since I have been calling all week. It seems that tax time requires a lot of work each year. I will be glad when my taxes get filed. I played tennis this morning and that was fun. Now it is time to get and get those tax papers. No problem keeping busy!

Fancy Nancy Says: Eventually things work out, but it sure takes extra time when you are depending on things you can't control. Patience is a virute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.