Monday, February 21, 2011

A Beautiful Sunny Florida Day

Today I did not have to work, so I decided to go to a small , local golf course. I prefer to play alone since my golf is not very good. Also, when I am tired , I can quit and not worry that I have spoiled someone's game.

Well I played for about an hour, and it got hot. Time for a lunch break and I was off the course.

Next , I had to go to AAA since Florida is doing away with toll booths.I bought a Sun Pass and tomorrow I will call to activate it. The state is trying to save money on toll booth workers. It seems that more and more jobs are lost due to the electronics. Where will these folks now find new jobs?

Fancy Nancy Says: You really have to continually update your job skills. Try taking Chinese and you will get a job. Adeios, I am taking Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.