Friday, February 25, 2011

Tax Time Keeps Us Busy

Well, I finally got my tax letter from Merrill. Thank goodness, I am done with them. They have been impossible ! Next, I need to get the records ready for the my appointment with my accountant. I have more work to do, but at least now I have the required information.

I had a full day today. I interviewed a very nice broker named Nancy. She is the first one I have met lately who was pleasant and even would take a smaller account. I need more information before any more moves. The last transfer out of Merrill was a mess. Merrill and Bank America do not want any small customers. They only want big bucks. Perhaps they will learn in the future that the small investor could become the large investor, and the opposite could happen as well. In fact, Merrill went broke after 77 years. That proves the point. One can never be sure of the future.

Fancy Nancy Says: You better be nice to everyone. The ones you abused on the way up will again meet you on your way down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.