Friday, May 6, 2011

Fancy Nancy Learns a New Skill

Hooray, today for the first time I placed a stock trade online all by myself. I have only done three total trades so far, and they are all doing okay. Who knows, the market goes up and down like a seesaw! I like the fact that I don't have to find a broker for these trades,and I can do them at my convenience. In addition, the price of the commision was great. I got three free trades. Next, my trades will be $7 each. It sure beats the prices the brokers charge! Their discount prices run from about $75 each trade to as much as $200 each trade!

Fancy Nancy Says: Learn to trade online and you won't go broke as fast!

1 comment:

  1. GO CYBERMOM...
    GREAT NEW SKILLS!

    Happy Mom's Day to my Inspirational Mom!!!

    Love you so much...
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.