Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hooray for Fancy Nancy

I just went onto a new site, internet explorer, and it allowed me to post this message. My other server, AOL, won't allow me to sign on. So much for AOL.

This has been a busy time for Fancy Nancy. Her partner , Marty, needs some surgery. He will have surgery next week, so we have been reorganizing schedules . I will be writing at a site at the hotel where I will stay while he is in the hospital.

Life has many surprises. Some are better than others. We hope things will go smoothly and that he will have an easy recuperation.

Fancy Nancy Says: Take care of your body, it is the only one you will get.

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes to Marty. He is lucky to have such a positive person in his life.

    Marcia from WV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waving our Magic Healing Wand for Marty.
    Love you so much,
    Lynn and Tavit

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.