Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Strange Computer Problems

I am at a senior center writng this blog. My computer at home would not allow me to sign on. I don't know what the problem is, so I thought I would try it on a different computer. Sometimes these computers are like children who don't behave. They give us problems, but we try to figure out what works.

This senior center does some great things for the folks. I went to line dancing, hand exercises, and then a delicious lunch. The lunch is only $3 and we had a full meal. The pea soup was excellent, and then they served chicken salad with lettuce and tomato and also chocolate pudding for dessert. It is a full meal.

I think the program is underwritten by a grant from the government. It is a federal program all over the United States. It is wonderful that they do this for seniors.

Today I will attend my writing class as well. Since the sun has disappeared, I might as well enjoy the activities indoors. So glad this computer allows me to sign in.

Fancy Nancy says: If one thing does not work, try another!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.