Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL

I had a nice Mother's Day. I invited 4 friends who are widows to my house for a luncheon. I also added a birthday party to the event for my cousin who will be 80 the end of May. She was most pleased to be remembered.

Sometimes it is nice to think of others who might be alone on a holiday. For widows, holidays are difficult days and they need to be included. I am lucky to still have a partner. We need to help each other out in life.


Fancy Nancy Says: Remember your friends who might otherwise be alone on holidays. They need to be included .

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sentiments.
    You are a kind human being and a wonderful mom.

    I love you so much...
    now and always!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.