Friday, June 10, 2011

What A Crazy Week

Hi from Fancy Nancy. This past week I have not written due the extradinary circumstances that happened.

1. Marty had surgery 2. I had a fire in the house 3. My car was hit by another car 4. I had 3 dental apts.

My house is being totally rewired due to a small fire in a fixture. The electricians have been rewiring the house all week. Marty is out of the hosptial and today got a good medical report. That was the good news.

Yesterday my car was hit by a driver in back of me, so they took me to the hospital , and thank goodness I am okay, but the car is at the colllision center being fixed.

This was not a good week. I hope things improve.

To my readers, thanks for your patience with my blog. I guess in life there are times when it is tough. They say when things are tough , the tough get going. Right now , I am just worn out. Well, tomorrow is another day and with some luck , things will improve. As my daughter says, one baby step at a time.


Fancy Nancy says: Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.