Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Full Day Saturday

Today I had planned to take a day off, but Marty needed some things done. Then I went to exercise , but the Y was closed in the afternoon. After a short walk, I came home and took a nice nap.

I find naps help me out a great deal. I guess I need them. At night my son Steven came over and we went for ice cream. Overall, the day turned out well.

I will meet my neighbor tomorrow and she will show me the place she runs . If I ever needed to recuperate, I might consider going there. Her grandma is there now. Marty does not seem interested in even seeing the place.

Some folks do not want to widen their horizons. I guess Marty is in that category. I feel differently. I like to learn.

Fancy Nancy Says: Knowledge is power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.