Friday, June 17, 2011

An Interesting Connection

Today I met two interesting ladies . One was from Conn. and she is looking to relocate to Rhode Island. She wants to rent a place in Narragansett. I showed her my house, and even though I have never rented, it gave her an idea. Who knows, perhaps I will consider renting . Time will tell. In any case, she was lovely .

We did some grocery shopping and both of us were worn out. I decided to hire a helper . I think we need one at this time. Tomorrow , a lovely gal who lives near us will come over for the morning. This makes good sense. Time to get some help.

Life is a roller coaster lately.

Fancy Nancy Says: Hang in there!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy...
    Wise words indeed...
    Hang in there.
    Life is a roller coaster.
    After the ride down...
    the ride goes back up.

    My your ride go back up and up and up....

    Love you so much,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.