Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Block Island Day Trip

Today, I had a suprise day trip to Block Island on the fast ferry. I needed a day's vacation, and when I went to see the fast ferry for Block Island, I was trying to decide if I wanted to take the boat. Then flying by was a green ticket that landed on the ground near my feet. I picked it up and asked the ticket person for the boat if it was any good. He said yes, so I climbed aboard and left for the 30 minute ride to the island. I only stayed a short time and took the boat back by buying a return ticket. The ride was lovely and I enjoyed a break for a day.

I also noticed that someone from England and Australia is reading this blog. Welcome to whoever you are . I guess I am now international. How exciting. Love to hear who you are.

Fancy Nancy Says: Everyone needs a day vacation ! Take one, it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.