Saturday, June 11, 2011

Never A Dull Moment

Today I am trying to get organized before the electricians arrive again 8 am to continue their work wiring my house. I also got a call from an insurance adjuster about the accident that happened on Thursday. They want to meet with me.

What a confusing week this has been. My son was very nice and took me to CVS. My daughter and husband helped to take us to two Providence doctors yesterday. My kids have been great so far. Marty is getting stronger, but still needs to heal. He is not used to no tennis. For now his strength is limited.

His sons are 3000 miles away. So far they have connected by phone , but neither one arrived. At this time, I question their judgement. Next week I will get advice on how best to handle all these situations.

It seems someone upstairs is testing my strength. I wrote myself a note. Nancy, you are a wonderful person. You have done a great job. Might as well tell this to myself, since no one else has said it. It is true.

Fancy Nancy Says: At times you have to compliment yourself!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!

    HERE'S TO A BETTER WEEK.

    LOVE YOU SO MUCH...
    NOW AND ALWAYS,
    LYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.