Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Lovely Day With Lynn

I have a wonderful daughter who is a good listener and very wise. I was lucky she was free today, so we did many nice things and she helped me with a dental visit as well. I enjoyed her company and it was a fun day.

Tomorrow is a dental appointment with a different dentist. My teeth consume a lot of time, money and energy. I have never been lucky with my teeth. I was glad to meet with a sensible dentist who seemed like he might be on answer for my future dental work.

I am still tired, but hopefully, things will improve each day. Marty is still healing and worn out as well. Mother Nature will tell us when the right time is to feel better.

Fancy Nancy Says: Respect Mother Nature, she always wins!

1 comment:

  1. I had a wonderful day with you too "Fancy Nancy".
    I look forward to our weekly lunch get-togethers!

    Love you so much...
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.