Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Student in Life Story Writing

Today I had an interesting new student in my life story writing class. He has 8 children and has worked at many interesting jobs. He plans on writing for his family, and I will meet with him to help him with his project. He may also need some help with typing as well. Time will tell what his needs will be.

My class is small at the Y, but I still enjoy the work. I have also gone swimming there the last two days. Today I did line dancing and swimming and I also went to my writing class.

Writing is a wonderful way to express your emotions. It does help to sort out whatever you are dealing with.


Fancy Nancy Says: Use your writing to clear your mind.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy...
    Every day in your life is an adventure.
    I love that you "enjoy the ride"!!!

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.