Saturday, July 2, 2011

What is Bugging You???

Several nights ago I woke up and a bug was in my bug. I am phobic with bugs. By 7:30 am the next morning I had contacted the local pest control. Thank goodness they arrived and had to spray under the house, since that is where the problem begins.

I got a kick out of the message on the phone line for the company. It said, Good afternoon, what is bugging you! A great line for a pest control company.

Fancy Nancy Says: I hope nothing is bugging you, if so call the pest control company. They were great and came by noon that day.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    "A bug was in your bug?"...
    glad you're "bug-free"!

    Have a super week.

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.