Sunday, July 3, 2011

OOPS!

In my last blog I neglected the spelling of the important word, bed. Yes, there was a bug in my bed. Thanks for proofing my post. I have corrected it. We all need good proofreaders.

Today I wrote my course proposals for my classes in Florida at Florida Gulf Coast University. I mailed the ideas out to my boss, and time will tell what he will run. The thing that I have learned with teaching is one has to be very flexible. You never know what classes will fill and if there aren't enough students, the class may not even run.

I have found that nothing is certain when it comes to enrollment. As a result, I try to make the best of the various possible situations. One does not know the outcome until the day the first class runs.

Fancy Nancy Says: Never count your students until they actually arrive!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    I have made lots of "oops" errors...
    You are a talented teacher..
    I love your flexibility and most of all...
    I LOVE YOU!!!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.