Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fancy Nancy In Transition

Well, this week my classes may end at the Y if they don't get enough students. I am now looking for another project in case classes are canceled. I went online to discover courses, volunteer work, or perhaps even another degree. I noticed that Salve Regina college now offers the Ph.D degree.

I just decided it would be fun to learn if one can be a student and live in two different places. I wrote them an E-mail to try to set up an appointment. Who knows, it is worth meeting with them to discover my options.

Marty is doing better, and now he will need some project to keep him going. Since tennis is out for the time being, he needs to find something that he would enjoy doing , even for a few hours during the day. I suggested he apply several places, and I even wrote to some for him. He has to balance his energy, his recuperation, and his need for activity. Life is a balancing act!

Fancy Nancy Says: Balancing your life is not always easy to do!

1 comment:

  1. Your life is always interesting Fancy Nancy.
    Can't wait to see you Wed for our lunch get-together.

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.