Sunday, July 31, 2011

Welcome To My New Readers

I just returned from a fun trip and noticed that I have several new readers. Welcome to all of you , wherever you may be. I always love to hear your reactions to my blog. Well, the hot news is that the US Congress finally came to an agreement of the US debt. They will raise the ceiling. That still does not tell us how we are going to pay our bills. Time will tell, but who knows if your credit rating will be affected.

I really felt that this was a political issue as well. Both parties were trying to get an upper hand. As a result it became a deadlock instead. We still have tremendous debt. If you and I ran our checkbook the way the goverment has , we would not have a good credit rating.

Fancy Nancy Says: Even the government must learn how to pay their bills before they commit to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.