Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cleaning Can Give You More Room

I am doing a cleaning project in my closets. I have stored old records for years and now it is time to get rid of them. Each day I try to get rid of one box, and there always seems to be more ahead of me. It takes me about one hour to go through each box to see what I want to save.

I now have one row of boxes gone. Marty has also helped me out by adding new shelves in my cupboards. This too will give us more space. We have a small house, and we need to get rid of what we do not need. This will save my family hours in the future when it is time to clean out my house.

I don't love cleaning, but it is a worthwhile job.

Fancy Nancy Says: My daughter will be glad that I am cleaning out my house.

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. But cleaning is really hard cause I get distracted by the cool stuff I find. House Cleaning Services.

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.