Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome to New Visitors

I am always happy to see that new visitors have signed on to my blog. That is so exciting. I also enjoy seeing the visitor's map that shows me the locations of the folks who read my blog. When you have time feel free to send me comments as well.

I have really enjoyed doing this blog. It is a fun way to keep in touch with others, and it allows family and friends to know what is happening in my life as well.

Thank goodness things are improving. My house is now rewired, my car is back , and Marty is getting stronger. As a result, I am feeling better too. When too much stuff hits all at the same time, it is hard to handle everthing. I find that when I am exhausted, I do not function as well. I don't have extra energy , so I need extra naps to get me feeling better.

I am still teaching and with luck my classes will continue in July, Sept, and Oct. I hope to be in Toronto the end of August. The summer is moving along quickly. Right now, it has been very hot in Rhode Island. I don't go to the beach, since I can't take the hot sun. We are lucky and I have some air conditioning in my house. It really helps on hot days. The extreme heat can wear you out, so today, I did my teaching, but I did not do much exercise. Instead, I started to clean out some old records. I learned that you can have them shredded for a small fee. It only cost $2 for three pounds of paper to be shredded.This saved lots of time and energy. I plan to clean out old papers to make more room in the house.

Fancy Nancy Says: When you have a small house, get rid of the things you don't need. Your house will then get larger.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite Childhood books is
    "Sad Mrs Sam Sack."
    Mrs Sam Sack lived in a tiny house and wanted a bigger house.
    She visited a "wise man" who told her to bring all of her farm animals into her tiny house.
    She was not happy as her house felt even smaller.
    The "wise man" then told her to bring all of the farm animals back outside.
    Mrs Sam Sack did this.
    She was so happy...
    she now had her bigger home!

    See you tomorrow...
    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.