Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Hearing Conference Day

Today I went to Sturbridge to hear my hearing doctor, Dr. Lee , do a seminar for the Mass. hearing group. He is very talented and very bright and I love him since he got me to hear again. What a genius he is! His talk was interesting and he also had another doctor add to Dr. Lee's presentation. It was worth traveling to see him.

Marty is still recovering from his surgery and getting better but also getting restless. I will try to help him find a sitting volunteer job. I just wrote to Betty Cotter who was looking for volunteers for a book sale. Time will tell. I also wrote to my lawyer, since I may want to help him out this summer. Class enrollments are down, so there may be no teaching after next week. Time will tell.

Fancy Nancy Says: If one thing does not work, try something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.