Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Welcome to My New Blog Visitors

I just read that there were four new visitors to my blog. I don't know who you are, but welcome! I love to hear from folks who read my blog. It is exciting to see who is new and where they are from .

Today was busy between the dentist and teaching , the day went quickly. I also attended my writing class and shared the piece that I wrote called, Good Afternoon, What is Bugging You? That was a piece about my bug episode. The class laughed when I read it.

My classes at the Y have been very small. I hope the number increases. Otherwise, they may decide to cancel the programs. The programs are good ones, and the price is reasonable. Perhaps folks just don't want to attend in the summer months. I will miss teaching if they do cancel.

Tomorrow is a full day at Lahey Clinic for some medical tests. I hope they come out okay. Still have to deal with dental issues. For now, one thing at a time. It was tough when everything came at once in the past few weeks. I hope things stay calm for a while now.


Fancy Nancy Says: Life is like the New England weather--- very unpredicatable.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your Lahey visit went well.
    Looking forward to our next Nook lunch!

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.