Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Map Shows Visitors From Other Countries

It is always exciting to go onto my blog and see where my readers live. I would love to hear more comments from them. I would answer them if they can tell me how to reply. What do I have to do to connect?

Today I met with my lovely daughter and we always enjoy our lunches on Wednesdays. I am lucky to have her here for the summer and part of the fall. I don't get to see her as much when we are both in Florida. She works and so do I and in Florida we are about 2 or more hours apart. That is why it is a treat with her here in Rhode Island.

Today we went to Borders bookstore to use a gift card since the company is going out of business. If you have any gift cards and the company is not solvent, use your card now. It may not be worth anything in the future.


Fancy Nancy Says: A bird in the hand , is worth two in the bush. If you are owed something get it now, before it is gone. ( That is the problem with the pension funds. The money may be gone before the retirees get their fair share.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.