Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dinner Guests Never Arrived

Tonight we were supposed to have guests for dinner, but they never arrived. I just heard from them and learned that my friend had to go to the hospital, and the just forgot everything else. I know how they must feel. One time we forgot to go to dinner at a friend's house and when I realized it, I was so embarrased that I sent her flowers. It happens that things do not always work as planned.

I am rewriting my resume after I finish typing this post. When you redo a resume it is important to try to keep the resume to one page. Even though you have done lots of things, when the resume is too long, it loses its impact. I teach resume writing, so I had better listen to my own advice.

Fancy Nancy Says: Write only one page for your resume. Condense it for easier reading.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to dinner on Tuesday!

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.