Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Nice Dinner With Former Colleagues

Tonight we had dinner with two couples that I knew when I taught at CCRI. My former boss and his wife now live in Florida and Rhode Island , and I saw them in Florida this spring. Our other friends live in Rhode Island, but they also go to North Carolina to teach in the winter.

It seems that folks like to keep active. Marty is doing better and I have been searching for volunteer jobs for him. He is getting stronger and outings with others are really helpful.

I just wrote to Salve Regina College to learn about their Ph. D program. I don't know that I will apply, but it is always interesting to see what they offer. I saw some of the course fees, and this could be an expensive project. I don't know that I would do it at this time, but one never knows what the future has in store.

Fancy Nancy Says: It never hurts to investigate different options.

1 comment:

  1. Wise Words Fancy Nancy...
    Options are goood things to have!

    See you tomorrow!!!

    Love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.