Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trying to Get Organized!

This past week was tough. I had a fire, was hit by a car, and Marty had surgery. Well, Marty is home, the house is rewired, and my car is still being fixed. I hope things will improve. It seems that when things comes in bunches, it can really wear you out.

My solution, extra naps, since I am tired. My insurance agent has been great. They will help wil part of the payment for the electrical work that was done all week. The driver who ramed my car he did have insurance as well. They will cover the damage. What a confusing week this has been.

Now , I could use some relaxation. I hope nothing else goes wrong. Time for bed.

Fancy Nancy Says: Nice naps work to heal the body and the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.