Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Birthdays on Facebook af Fun

I have a birthday this week and so far it is so much fun to hear from friends sending good wishes. Facebook is great since it alerts others to the correct date. I know I am glad when I read the dates of my birthday friends. It reminds me to wish them well.

Had a fun day dancing and meeting new people at the Senior Center. I may be teaching soon three programs at Riverbend Athletic Club. I think I have just met two new students. Time will tell.


Fancy Nancy Says: Networking does pay off.

1 comment:

  1. _./'._¸.¸.•¤**¤•^.,.•¤**¤•^.,.•¤**¤•.,.^•¤**¤•^.**¤•.,.^•¤**¤•^.,**
    **•. .•**♫
    TO INCREDIBLE FANCY NANCY-
    WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! LOVE, LYNN AND TAVIT AND BEN AND REBECCA AND SOPHIE. SENDING HUGE HUGS... ♫ ~*?*~
    /.•*•.\¸..•¤**¤•.^,.•¤**¤.^.,.•¤**¤•.,.^•¤**¤•^.,**¤•.,.^•¤**¤•^.,**

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.