Monday, May 7, 2012

Exercise and Medical Apt.

Today I had an eye doctor's apt. I only was there one hour which is fast for that office. It seems that many people have already relocated. Then I went to exercise at a facility near the doctor . I had one visit left on a pass that I owned. I met several people exercising and it seems that the ones that I met have sold their northern homes. They no longer want to own and run two homes since they find it is too much work.

I still like living at two locations. Lots of nice folks in both and I enjoy the change of locations. I also do not like the cold winters up north.

Fancy Nancy Says: Enjoy wherever you live. I like living in Florida and in Rhode Island. Both offer a good life style. I like teaching in both areas as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.