Monday, May 21, 2012

New Visitors on my Blog

It is fun to see the statistics of new visitors on my blog. They have changed the format so I am not sure how to read comments. We are back in Rhode Island and it rained today. Tomorrow we leave for Mass. for some medical tests. Hope all will go well.

Yesterday I volunteered at the Chamber, a fun time to meet folks from all over the world. I work ther on Sundays and I like the job since I enjoy meeting new people. It was a beautiful sunny Sunday so lots of folks were out enjoyeing the good weather.

Today , it rained all day, so I had time to write up some new course proposals for a place where I may be teaching this summer.

Fancy Nancy Says" Enjoy good weather when it arrives. In New England  the weather can change quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fancy Nancy,
    Good luck with your medical tests.
    I'll be thinking of you.
    Keep me posted.

    Can't wait to see you soon.
    Love you so much...
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.