Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Visitors on my blog!

I was happy to see I had 5 new visitors on my blog. Love to know how you heard about Fancy Nancy. Let me know. We are back up north and the rain finally ended. Today I enjoyed an ancient history class at the senior center and I learned about ancient Spain. Then on to exercise class, and finally an interesting currecnt events class. We have a lovely senior center and many insturctors volunteer their time to teach there. Also, they had a good lunch and it is only a $3 dontation and you get an good meal.

I am unpacking now and getting settled .Today I also went to the library where I will be offering a program in writing in July and August. Also, on Sunday, I will start my volunteer job at the Chamber. I enjoy working there and meeting folks from all over the world.


Fancy Nancy Says: There are many ways to enjoy your day. Take advantage of interesting opportunities. You will meet some lovely people.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fancy Nancy,
    Sounds like you're doing some interesting things in R.I. Can't wait to see you on a regular basis in "Little Rhody"!
    Best wishes for a wonderful week.
    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.