Saturday, August 29, 2009

Returning to Wet Rhode Island

We flew in last night and landed in a storm. We had no idea after dry California that Rhode Island was being hit by bad weather. It was like another world .

Today we started to return to reality. I went to the Y to exercise and find our if I will be teaching there this fall. I also got a call from a reporter who wants to interview me for the Charlestown newspaper about resume writing.

I don't know how she knew that I teach that. In any case I sent her my reply and I will wait to hear from her.

Next I will have to learn how to put pictures on my blog. I have so much to learn, but learning is fun. Now I have to dig through the mail. See you all online tomorrow. Fancy Nancy in Rhode Island

1 comment:

  1. You sure did come home to rain.
    I spent yesterday draining water out of the boat.I'm ready for some sun!
    Today I go to Sue's Mom's funeral.
    Can't wait to see you Monday at 12:30 for our delicious broccoli and cheese calzone, and to hear more about your trip.
    I love our lunch get-togethers!
    Love now and always...
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.