Tuesday, September 20, 2011

An Interview, A Fun Lunch and A Movie

Today I took a job interview, even though I will be leaving in Nov. for Florida. I took the interview to learn about the teaching position, and said if they need a sub while I am here, I was interested. One never knows if this will lead to anything. In any case I like taking interviews.

Next a lovely lunch with my wonderful daughter. She is enjoying her new band called " In Bed By Ten". She and her husband have lots of fun playing ukeleles. They have wonderful adventures with their new hobby.

Tomorrow is dental surgery. I will be glad when it is over. I hope the results work. My teeth have always required lots of work. I have put lots of time, money, and effort to retain them. Time will tell.

Fancy Nancy Says: Take care of your body, you only have one.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy-
    Right Back At You...
    I always enjoy our get-togethers!

    Good luck with your dental surgery.
    I'm waving my "Magic Healing Wand" for you.

    Love you so much..
    now and always!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.