Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ouch! Just Had Dental Surgery - Miracles Do Happen

Yesterday I had gum surgery and I was amazed that my dentist , Dr. Peiser was able to save three of my teeth that all others felt they should be pulled. The surgery was long and painful, but it is worth it if I now can still have the use of these three teeth.

My surgeon is a great guy and he called two times to see if I was okay. Today I felt better than yesterday, but I hope tomorrow I will feel even better. One day at a time. I hate all the dental work , but I still have my teeth. They keep me very busy trying to save them.

Take care of your teeth. It pays to pay attention before you have more serious problems.

Fancy Nancy Says" Ouch!

1 comment:

  1. MAGIC HEALING WAND...
    PERFORM YOUR MAGIC!!!

    HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER.
    CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU WED AT 12:45!

    LOVE YOU LOTS,
    LYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.