Monday, September 19, 2011

Women and Finance

The library just hired me to do a seminar and Women and Finance. I have done this program in Florida and I enjoy talking with the women who attend. In Florida I even got the bank to give the women a free dinner. We will see what kind of a turnout we get at the local library.

My topics include : Avoiding fraud and scams, long-term health issues, and how to hold onto your money.

These topics do not always have easy answers. I have invited a bank rep and an insurance rep to attend. Time will tell who shows up. In any case it is fun to run new programs.

Fancy Nancy Enjoys a New Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. KUDOS FANCY NANCY.
    ANOTHER GREAT TEACHING ADVENTURE.

    LOVED SEEING YOU TODAY!
    lYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.