Sunday, September 11, 2011

Silver Sneakers Program at the Y

I just wrote an article for the YMCA about their Silver Sneakers program . They teach the program three times a week and the program includes the use of balls, weights , bands and a chair . I enjoyed writing the article since I learned a lot of new information and I took photos of the class.

I hope that the Y will let me do some more writing. Who knows , I could be on to a new career.


Fancy Nancy Says: Opportunity could be just around the corner. Don't miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great program.
    You're always finding interesting new activities and adventures.
    Go Fancy Nancy!

    Love you so much...
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.