Sunday, September 4, 2011

Need Instructions on How to Write Comments

I need instructions on how to include comments from folks on my blog. Love to hear from you and many have said they don't know how to do the comments. I need your help. Can you send me the proper instructions and I will share them with my readers. Thanks in advance for your help. I am not sure the proper directions.

We had a nice surprise weekend with my family and friends. My amazing grandson played bridge with us. He rememebers all the cards and I predict he will some day be a Master bridge player. He is only in the 5th grade, but he knows more than most about the game , and he loves playing.

Fancy Nancy Says: Enjoy your family as often as you can. We loved having time with family.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the spontaneous family get together!
    Have a super week.
    See you Thursday at the Nook!

    Love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.