Monday, August 15, 2011

Another Rainy Wet Day

Today I had some medical appointments and tonight we enjoyed taking our neighbors out for an excellent dinner. I enjoyed making a cane for a lovely lady who has been do helpful to me. She said she could use a jazzy cane. Well she got one. Picture this, a bright red cane with polka dots in yellow, red, blue and white. I knew she would like it since it is bright, upbeat, and so is her new cane.

She hurt her foot, and I make colorful , fun , canes. I design them with the person in mind. I have made many unique canes, and each one is different. I call my canes, creative canes, designed with you in mind.

Fancy Nancy Says: A fun cane makes using one a conversation piece. Then folks don't even ask why you are using a cane. If you know of someone in need of a fun cane, have them contact me at Nshu4@aol.com My canes are one of a kind. I have made piano canes, theater canes, polka dot canes - you name it, all kinds of fun canes.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy--
    You are always making people happy.
    You inspire a positive, upbeat attitude in others.
    You live each and every day as if
    "the glass is half full"...
    (or more aptly--full!!!)

    Looking forward to our mother-daughter Toronto trip!
    Love you so much...now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.