Saturday, August 6, 2011

Numbers That Ring A Bell

I just noticed that the number of folks who have read my blog matches my old phone number. Is that a sign of something special? Today we saw the Woody Allen movie Midnight in Paris. I enjoyed seeing the scenes of Paris. In the beginning it seemed more like a travelogue than a movie. He really lives in several worlds all at the same time. Perhaps that is how he got the plot for his movie.

Tomorrow we start our volunteer job at the Chamber . I am brinigng my book since the Chamber said I could do some book sales if anyone is interested. I am adding a copy of my picture so that if they see me , they might look at the book. It seems folks like to meet authors. That does not guarantee a sale, but it is worth a try.


Fancy Nancy Says: Visiblity is key in sales efforts. Let folks see you , and maybe they will buy your book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.