Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nearly 6000 Hits! Wow!

I just looked at the statistics on my blog. I am happy to say I have nearly 6000 hits. It seems that i am lucky to be getting new visitors. Love to know what you want to learn or hear about. Do let me know.

Right now I have been watching the economic market and we seem to be having some major issues in the United States. I don't think other countries have been hit as hard. I have been researching silver since in Canada the papers suggest that silver will increase. Who knows , but the reasearch is always fun.

My classes are over and I don't know that there is enough interest in more classes on writing. If not, I will consider taking some courses instead. I do love learning and teaching. They seem to be two sides of the same coin.

What are your interests? Let me know. I enjoy writing this blog and especially like your ideas and your comments.
Thanks for reading it.

Fancy Nancy Says: Teaching and Learning are both fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.