Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fun To Learn of New Readers

I always enjoy not just writing my blog, but finding out where my new readers are located. I look on the Bravenet map to see they are all over the world. Love to hear from some of my readers. How did you find my blog? How often do you read it? Tell me about yourself.

Blogs are a great way to learn about others and also reflect on yourself. This is my third summer writing my blog. I now have over 5,000 hits and it is still growing. Best of all is when you reply and let me know your thoughts.

I have now been doing some volunteering and I just left some copies of my book HEARING LOSS AND WINNING SOLUTIONS at the Chamber where I volunteer. I hope some of the visitors will want a copy. I send the funds I collect to the national hearing association groups who help kids with hearing issues.

If any of you want a copy, send me an E-mail and I will mail you a copy as well. Donations go to a good cause. Since there are mailing costs, if you send a check for at least $10 , I will cover the cost of the postage and mail you a copy. Hope to hear from you. If you are interested, I will give you the details. Send me an E-mail for mailing instructions to: Nshu4@aol.com. Glad we can chat and connect online. Have a good day.

Fancy Nancy Says: It makes you feel good to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.