Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Good Week

In spite of the crazy market, I had a good week. I unloaded some losers which became winners in spite of the treasury downgrade. Today it is a problem to find a safe place for an investment. I am doing some homework, but the economy is crazy.

I finished my teaching and so it is wait and see as to what I will teach in Sept. I suggested that I do some marketing and writing for the Y that I work at. Time will tell.

In the meantime, I have spent many hours cleaning out old records and dropping them at the place that does shredding. It is much easier than trying to feed a large amount of records into a shredder. All you do is bring what you wish to shred to a UPS store, and they put it on a scale , and then lock the papers in a larger container. They say once a week there is a shredder truck that takes the bins and shreds the papers. A lot easier than feeding a shredder myself.

Fancy Nancy Says: Simplify your life by cleaning out things you don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.