Thursday, August 25, 2011

We Are Due For A Storm

The weather forecast says we are due for a storm. Today many folks prepared. I hope we don't get hit. I had a busy day at the Senior Center and enjoyed a morning program about ancient civilizations. Then I met with a lovely gal from Spain . Next a delicious senior lunch. The afternoon was full as well with medical appiontments.

I have been working on my teaching and writing plans for Sept. and Oct. Time will tell what works out. Each new season includes a new job challenge.

Writing is a great way to help you think about what is going on in your life.

Love to hear about your writing skills. Keep me posted.


Fancy Nancy Says: Is is right to write often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.