Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Andrew Meets My Author's Group

Today I met with my author's group. We are four ladies and all of us were teachers . I invited Andrew to meet with us at a restaurant so that he could start to network for nis new career. Andrew, my grandson, is nice looking and great with people. They enjoyed meeting him, and he seemed relaxed and enjoyed the lunch as well.

It has been fun trying to help him out with his new career. I am sure he will do well, but in the beginning, it is tough to get customers. It takes networking, patience and lots of time. I have enjoyed trying to help him out.

This week is medical apt. week and then we leave for California at the end of the week. Time marches on.

Fancy Nancy says" You will feel good, when you help others!

1 comment:

  1. Go Fancy Nancy and Andrew!

    Networking is a fun life experience with interesting new people to meet.

    Have a super trip to California.

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.