Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Fun Day With Andrew

Congratualtions to Andrew, my wonderful grandson. He passed all his tests and now he can move on to become a fantastic insurance salesperson. Today we met and I told him, I would be a customer. I am very proud of his accomplishemnts.

It has been rainy and cold here in Rhode Island. The weather went from summer to winter, it forgot about fall. We have been getting ready to go to Calif. We leave the end of Oct and look forward to visiting both family and friends. Then after we return and complete our medical apts., we hope to drive to Naples, Florida for the winter. I don 't miss the snow and cold weather. It is nice to have longer , sunny days in Florida. One day at a time.


Fancy Nancy says" Enjoy each day as it comes along. Time marches on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.